“There’s a mistaken belief that confidence is something you have or you don’t have.”
In episode 41, I chat with Sinead Sharkey about her experiences consulting women on career and confidence challenges (including a few tips for our listeners) and what she’s working to achieve with the Women’s Equality Party in Northern Ireland.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What motivated Sinead to found a consultancy for women and why her clients come for her for advice.
- A few specific tips she gives women who are held back by their own lack of confidence.
- How leaders can learn from coaching techniques – guiding people without having the full context on their situation
- How she got involved in the Women’s Equality Party and why she decided to start the Northern Ireland branch
- The core issues the Women’s Equality Party is focused on advancing
“Shift your focus from what’s missing to what you have.”
Learn more or connect with Sinead:
- Facebook page: Generation Women
- Facebook group: GenWomen Career Winners (Can sign up via webpage or via Facebook page)